As Munich’s largest provider, we are the experts when it comes to training care professionals. You will be given sound instruction, coaching and support throughout your training with us. We are excellently connected with carer colleges and offer you workshops to prepare for exams. Our appreciation of your commitment is also expressed in commensurate remuneration above the agreed pay scale during training.
Your training options
The new general care professional training syllabus provides a sound basis for a successful career. As a challenging profession, it offers unique future job prospects.
Doing your training with us is a good choice!
- We offer you sound instruction, coaching and support provided by practitioners who are trained teachers
- Our training is based on an innovative, practically focused syllabus: with tuition on an individual and small-group basis, as well as case study work, workshops and practical training in our facilities
- We provide a focused introduction to your duties based on a culture-sensitive care concept
- We guarantee employment on successful completion of your training with an above-average starting salary and career opportunities
- We hold workshops to prepare you for your exams, pay for all the materials you need at carer college, and offer you a workplace with advanced technical care equipment
- We are a young, dynamic team that offers cool, enjoyable after-work activities and events
Sounds good? Send us your application now!
You can easily submit it online. Click on the link and get going. And have no fear, your personal data are safe with us.
Our team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about the general care professional training syllabus and your training opportunities with us.
Training coordination & Voluntary service
Kirchseeoner Straße 3
+49 89 62020 514