Frankly, dealing with old age is a learning process. In the past, you may have felt that your apartment or house was cramped, whereas now it seems too large and involves too much effort on your part to look after it. You feel you should devote time to looking after yourself and would enjoy meeting and spending time with other people... And, of course, it would be good to know that you can simply call someone when you need them.
Living in style and comfort
There are many good reasons for choosing our serviced accommodation. Our residences provide a comfortable, modern and accessible environment. You lead an independent life with significantly more security and many aspects that ease your daily life and provide alleviation in case of illness.
You order the services and assistance you need and wish to enjoy, depending on how you feel and circumstances. Our residences also offer a variety of leisure activities for you to choose from. Besides all of these benefits, you will always have a fixed familiar team to whom you can turn if you need any help.
"Coping during the Covid-19 pandemic is far from easy. But here I feel safe and well looked after. The staff do their utmost to ensure our well being."
Resident in Haus an der Effnerstraße
Quality care and service under the one roof
- Comfortable, accessible apartments in a pleasant, secure and quiet living environment
- Bespoke catering with wholesome meals, freshly prepared every day - served either in the restaurant or in your own apartment as you prefer
- Pick and choose services as you like: cleaning and caretaking services, dry cleaning and laundry services, hairdressing and chiropody, relocation services or the organisation of family celebrations
- On-demand health services: professional care in case of illness, occupational therapy as well as family doctors, dentists and local pharmacy available locally
- Good public transport connections
- Permanent team of caregivers in-house or in the immediate vicinity
- Various events to enjoy culture and socialising as well as discussions on growing old