As Munich’s largest provider of long-term and elderly care, we employ some 2,000 people across the city. While many employers express their advocacy of appreciation, trust and equality, we take a different approach: we live our values - and hopefully soon so will you.
Your career at MÜNCHENSTIFT
MÜNCHENSTIFT as an employer
We look forward to receiving your application regardless of your cultural and social background, gender identity and sexual orientation, age, disability, world view and religion.
"What impressed me most was the team spirit. The experience taught me that you can’t take everything for granted. It inspires gratitude, patience and solidarity."
Residential unit manager, Heilig Geist
"We have good caregivers here. You can tell by how they treat us. From washing hair to dressing, everything is done properly. No one has to wait. And they are sincere."
Resident in Alfons-Hoffmann-Haus
Other reasons to work with us
- Our supplementary pension fund-based company pension scheme protects you from income shortfalls in old age.
- As a City of Munich subsidiary, MÜNCHENSTIFT offers secure employment and stands for sustainable business policy and social responsibility.
- We offer you a wide range of work areas. You can work in different districts, in our ambulatory care services or in our residences.
- We offer part and full-time jobs with a variety of working time models - to suit your lifestyle.
- On request (and subject to availability), we can arrange furnished and unfurnished apartments for you on attractive terms.
- You will enjoy many other benefits, such as a discounted public transport ticket (MVG, Zone M) or DB and Meridian job ticket, subsidised meals in the cafeteria and places in the city’s child care centres.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us and together, we will find out what we can do for you and how we can best assist you. Our team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about job opportunities at MÜNCHENSTIFT.
Kirchseeoner Straße 3
+49 89 62020 337