Our residence has an immediate vacancy for a
St. Maria Ramersdorf
as of now
from EG 3 TVöD
- Greeting and assisting visitors, residents and external persons
- Operating the switchboard and sorting mail
- Administrative duties such as post and mail processing, distribution, updating the residence room directory, petty cash management, key issue and management, etc.
- Registering visitors and checking test certificates
- Selling newspapers, magazines and stamps, ordering taxis, messengers and other services
- Proven experience in waiting and providing hospitality services, for instance in a hotel, reception
- Strong communication skills and keen mind
- Flexibility and talent for setting priorities
- Patience and liking for working with people
- Communicative personality
- Gender and cultural-sensitive awareness
- Good German oral and written skills (CEFR B1)
MÜNCHENSTIFT as an employer
We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are, irrespective of cultural and social background, gender identity and sexual orientation, age, disability, world view and religion.
Info line +49 89 62020 337
Sounds good? Then apply!
You can easily submit your application online. Just click on the link and you're ready to go. Don't worry, your information is safe with us.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us and together, we will find out what we can do for you and how we can best assist you. Our team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about job opportunities at MÜNCHENSTIFT.
Kirchseeoner Straße 3
+49 89 62020 337