Our residence has an immediate vacancy for a
as of now
from P 6 TVöD
- Maintenance, upkeep and repairs
- Assisting residents to move in and relocate, including clearing out apartments
- Preparing for events and clearing up afterwards
- Contact for external companies
- Responsible for outdoor facilities and waste disposal
- Warehouse management
- Placing orders for material, receipt and issue of goods
- Qualified plumber, electrician or joiner
- Physical resilience
- Flexibility and willingness to work varied hours
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Skilled work coordinator
- Enjoys interacting with the elderly
- Gender and cultural-sensitive awareness
- Good German oral and written skills (CEFR B1)
MÜNCHENSTIFT as an employer
We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are, irrespective of cultural and social background, gender identity and sexual orientation, age, disability, world view and religion.
Info line +49 89 62020 337
Sounds good? Then apply!
You can easily submit your application online. Just click on the link and you're ready to go. Don't worry, your information is safe with us.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us and together, we will find out what we can do for you and how we can best assist you. Our team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about job opportunities at MÜNCHENSTIFT.
Kirchseeoner Straße 3
+49 89 62020 337