We are looking for our residences for a
Nursing Professional f/d/m
St. Martin + 8 more Locations
as of now
full-time or part-time
from P 7 TVöD or TVöDplus
- Nursing and caregiving, as well as supporting and providing guidance to our residents
- Digital documentation of the care activities
- Contact for residents, their families and caregivers
- Participation in ensuring nursing and care standards as well as continuous quality assurance and optimisation
- Managing and instructing the nursing team
- Sharing information with team members and persons involved in nursing and caregiving (including in team and case discussions)
- Qualified / registered nurse
- Positive personality
- Willingness to share knowledge and guide colleagues
- Interest in further training
- Gender and cultural-sensitive awareness
- Good German oral and written skills (CEFR B1)
MÜNCHENSTIFT as an employer
We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are, irrespective of cultural and social background, gender identity and sexual orientation, age, disability, world view and religion.
Info line +49 89 62020 337
Sounds good? Then apply!
You can easily submit your application online. Just click on the link and you're ready to go. Don't worry, your information is safe with us.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us and together, we will find out what we can do for you and how we can best assist you. Our team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about job opportunities at MÜNCHENSTIFT.
Kirchseeoner Straße 3
+49 89 62020 337