Our residence has an immediate vacancy for a
Cafeteria service worker f/d/m
from EG 3 TVöD
- Organisation of food and drinks for the cafeteria service and filling the self-service food cabinet
- Working in the kitchen, preparing bakery, making sandwiches and filling rolls
- Preparing and dispensing food and drinks
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment including the coffee machine, fridge, work surfaces, etc.
- Operating the till, billing
- Planning and ordering goods in close cooperation with the kitchen
- Event service worker
- Setting up the buffet (breakfast, dinner)
- Setting the tables in the restaurant (folding napkins, etc.)
- Serving lunch in the residents’ restaurant and in their rooms
- Taking orders of food and drink in close cooperation with the kitchen and reception
- Participation in events and decorating tasks
- Experience in catering such as in restaurants, cafés, bars, waiting, canteens, dining halls, etc.
- Flexibility regarding shift times from Monday to Sunday
- Openness, patience and empathy when interacting with residents
- Strong communication skills
- Structured, conscientious work approach
- Talent for organisation
- Quality consciousness and conscientiousness
- Gender and cultural-sensitive awareness
- Good German oral and written skills (CEFR B1)
MÜNCHENSTIFT as an employer
We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are, irrespective of cultural and social background, gender identity and sexual orientation, age, disability, world view and religion.
Info line +49 89 62020 337
Sounds good? Then apply!
You can easily submit your application online. Just click on the link and you're ready to go. Don't worry, your information is safe with us.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us and together, we will find out what we can do for you and how we can best assist you. Our team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about job opportunities at MÜNCHENSTIFT.
Kirchseeoner Straße 3
+49 89 62020 337