from EG 3 TVöD
- Greeting and assisting visitors, residents and external persons
- Operating the switchboard and sorting mail
- Administrative duties such as post and mail processing, distribution, updating the residence room directory, petty cash management, key issue and management, etc.
- Selling newspapers, magazines and stamps, ordering taxis, messengers and other services
- Proven experience in waiting and providing hospitality services, for instance in a hotel, reception
- Flexibility for shift times from Monday to Sunday
- Strong communication skills and keen mind
- Flexibility and talent for setting priorities
- Patience and liking for working with people
- Communicative personality
- Gender and cultural-sensitive awareness
- Good German oral and written skills (CEFR B1)
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us and together, we will find out what we can do for you and how we can best assist you. Our team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about job opportunities at MÜNCHENSTIFT.
Kirchseeoner Straße 3
+49 89 62020 337