Cafeteria service worker f/d/m
- Organisation of food and drinks for the cafeteria service and filling the self-service food cabinet
- Working in the kitchen, preparing bakery, making sandwiches and filling rolls
- Preparing and dispensing food and drinks
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment including the coffee machine, fridge, work surfaces, etc.
- Operating the till, billing
- Planning and ordering goods in close cooperation with the kitchen
- Event service worker
- Experience in catering such as in restaurants, cafés, bars, waiting, canteens, dining halls, etc.
- Flexibility regarding shift times from Monday to Sunday
- Openness, patience and empathy when interacting with residents
- Strong communication skills
- Talent for organisation
- Quality consciousness and conscientiousness
- Gender and cultural-sensitive awareness
- Good German oral and written skills (CEFR B1)
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us and together, we will find out what we can do for you and how we can best assist you. Our team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about job opportunities at MÜNCHENSTIFT.
Kirchseeoner Straße 3
+49 89 62020 337