Personnel officer f/d/m
- Onboarding preparation, including obtaining all employment-related documents, works committee consultation, etc.
- Correspondence in all personnel matters such as writing references, issuing certificates, warnings, dismissals and termination agreements, etc.
- Responsibility for seamless time and attendance recording including leave and absences
- Compiling and maintaining personnel statistics
- Contact for employees
- Commercial training qualification or further training as personnel officer
- Experience in personnel matters and employment law
- Experience of collective agreements, time management and cooperation with the works council
- Structured, independent work approach
- Engaging, communicative personality
- Gender and cultural-sensitive awareness
- Good German oral and written skills (CEFR B1)
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us and together, we will find out what we can do for you and how we can best assist you. Our team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about job opportunities at MÜNCHENSTIFT.
Kirchseeoner Straße 3
+49 89 62020 337